|Wonder Woman Cuff|
Have I told you how much I LOVE Pinterest??? I didn't think so I have found sooooooo much stuff out the just waiting for me to pin, LOL. While I was out there looking for jewelery ideas I found a few pins that were knock-off from a store called Anthropologie. Remember that I live in Alaska and we don't have the store up in Anchorage, but I love it, I love the style and I really love the accessories.
|I love this one|
- First I covered the metal cuff with Jacquard ribbon which I had to order from Renaissance Ribbons.
- Below in the picture you see how I stitched the the Yo-Yo's together that will go across the front of the cuff.
- The first cuff I made I stitched the Yo-Yo's on the cuff before I added the embellishment this was too hard I needed a curved needle. Never again. I keep it flat and add my jewels. When I think I have it covered I us a little hot glue in the centers of the Yo-Yo's them I hand stitch it on to the cuff on the edges.
- I had to call home to get my Mom's vintage pins to use on these cuffs
- Here is where you can find the directions Flamingo Toes